'Older & Bolder: Chiropractic Care for Healthy Aging'
ONLINE E-SEMINAR VERSION available DETAILS & PURCHASE INFO
SEMINAR Presented by Dr. Shawn Thistle
The March 5th Vancouver event will be re-scheduled for Fall 2023 - update coming soon!
This Seminar is approved for 8 structured CE hours in BC
Aging is an inevitability that awaits us all. But how gracefully we age is a modifiable matter of choice to a large degree. In the years to come, our patients will demand – and be willing to pay for – conservative, evidence-based advice and interventions to help them thrive in their golden years. By integrating current evidence in a patient-centered clinical framework, chiropractors can empower patients to enhance or maintain their physical capability, avoid decline and disability and maximize enjoyment and quality of life.
In this entertaining and enlightening new Seminar, attendees will:
- Explore relevant concepts of healthy aging
- Examine our unique clinical opportunities (and challenges) relating to providing chiropractic care for older patients
- Summarize and critique the existing body of research on chiropractic care for spinal conditions in older patients
- Outline our current state of knowledge on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and clinical management of two other common conditions seen in older patients: osteoarthritis and spinal stenosis
- Integrate current evidence into rational, effective, patient-centered diagnosis and treatment for older patients
Healthy aging has been, by far, the most requested topic by RRS Education Seminar attendees over the years. In this ALL-NEW program, Dr. Thistle will highlight numerous areas of research that will crystalize your vision of chiropractic as a primary component of healthy aging and help you integrate recent evidence and best practices into your patient care!
This Seminar provides 8 structured hours [including specific 5-hour requirement pertaining to controlled acts] in Ontario and 8 CC Credits in Alberta. Please visit our CE Approval Information page for details in your area.