Sports Medicine 104: Miscellaneous Conditions / 1 Credit
- Review a clinical assessment and diagnostic paradigm for Athletic Pubalgia.
- Outline the nomenclature, definition, diagnosis, imaging and management of Inguinal Disruption (‘Sportsman’s Groin’).
- Summarize recommendations for the assessment, diagnosis and management of Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI).
- Describe the biomechanics associated with the extensor carpi ulnaris and recognize the variety of pathologies that can affect this structure.
- Explain and identify posterolateral rotary instability (PLRI) of the elbow.
- Athletic Pubalgia: Clinical Considerations +MP3
- Treatment of ‘Sportsman’s Groin’: Consensus Statement +MP3
- Femoroacetabular Impingement in Athletes: Clinical Review +MP3
- Sports-Related Injuries of the Extensor Carpi Ulnaris +MP3
- Posterolateral Rotary Instability of the Elbow +MP3