Sports Medicine 103: Foot & Ankle / 1 Credit
- Apply contemporary knowledge to the assessment, management and prevention of ankle sprains.
- Outline the state of current clinical evidence regarding the use of manual therapies in the treatment of lateral ankle sprains.
- Summarize relevant concepts for the diagnosis and management of ankle syndesmosis injuries.
- Describe how manual therapy can help alleviate symptoms of Cuboid Syndrome in spite of the presence of active bony pathology.
- Ankle Sprains: Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention +MP3
- Efficacy of Manual Joint Mobilization & Manipulation for Lateral Ankle Sprains: Systematic Review +MP3
- Ankle Syndesmosis: Evaluation & Treatment +MP3
- Cuboid Syndrome: Case Discussion +MP3