Shoulder 104: Adhesive Capsulitis, Rotator Cuff Pathology, Scapular Dyskinesis / 1 Credit
- Summarize the recent Clinical Practice Guideline (APTA) regarding the treatment of adhesive capsulitis.
- Optimize the management of rotator cuff problems with assistance from recent Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Explore biomechanical and neurophysiologic mechanisms of thoracic manipulation that might result in clinical benefit for patients with rotator cuff tendinopathy.
- Outline our current understanding of the relevance and clinical application of scapular dyskinesis.
- Discuss rehabilitation of scapular dyskinesis in patients suffering from pain in the upper quadrant, particularly shoulder and cervical spinal disorders.
- Adhesive Capsulitis: Clinical Practice Guidelines (APTA) +MP3
- Managing Rotator Cuff Tears - Clinical Practice Guideline +MP3
- Thoracic Spine Manipulation for Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy +MP3
- Scapular Dyskinesis -Practical Application & Research Updates +MP3
- Rehabilitation of Scapular Dyskinesis - From Office Workers to the Elite Overhead Athletes +MP3