Hip 101: Relation to PFPS, ITB Syndrome, Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome / 1 Credit
- Summarize the current state of knowledge surrounding iliotibial band syndrome.
- Compose a specifically timed treatment approach for Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome based on recent literature.
- Illustrate the contribution of hip function to the genesis of Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome in female patients.
- Recognize the relevance of hip strength asymmetry in females who develop Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome.
- Appraise the potential relationship between hip range of motion and subsequent athletic groin injury.
- Iliotibial Band friction Syndrome +MP3
- Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome +MP3
- Hip Kinematics & Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome +MP3
- Hip Strength Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome +MP3
- Hip Range of Motion & Groin Injury +MP3