Go to E-LEARNING in the main menu and choose PURCHASE COURSES to find courses you want and proceed. You will be asked to LOG IN or set up a 'Site Account' if you are new to RRS education. This account allows you to also purchase subscriptions to the Research Reviews or register for Seminars. Please register your account using YOUR FULL NAME as it should appear on any certificates issued from the site.
Using Coupon Codes:
Once you have added all courses to your cart, click on the 'Shopping Cart' icon in the top right corner to make sure all items are listed and make any adjustments if there are duplicates etc.. Insert the discount CODE and click on APPLY before proceeding to 'Check Out'. NOTE: GST/HST is applied at PayPal for Canadian residents. Once the process is completed it may take a few seconds before your Courses show up in your account. Simply go to the 'MY COURSES' link under the 'E-LEARNING' menu tab at the top.
Completing Courses & Getting Your Certificates
- Log In and go to the E-Learning Menu tab and choose 'MY COURSES' under that tab.
- Click on the course title to enter the course-ware work space and proceed through each lesson page using the navigation at the bottom of the lesson page.
- Complete the Multiple Choice Quiz for the course. NOTE: A score of 100% is required to be issued with a certificate. You can repeat the quiz if necessary - there is no limit to the number of times you can take the quiz.
- Click on SUBMIT & FINISH. The next box shows you the quiz and at the top it shows if you achieved 100% and if not it will indicate which answers were incorrect. To redo the quiz you need to click on ‘Reattempt The Quiz’ at the bottom
- Do the quiz again to correct any questions and click on SUBMIT & FINISH again.
- Certificates can be downloaded after Quiz completion. NOTE: The system takes at least a minute to process the certificate for download so it may not generate immediately. You can also use the 'MY CERTIFICATES' menu link in top menu bar or in the left column of the Courses work space to access your certificates.
- NOTE: Use the navigation system at the bottom of each page to proceed through the course and Quiz.
NOTE for Ontario Chiropractors
The following Online Courses fulfill the new CCO requirement for '5 mandatory structured hours consisting of diagnostic or therapeutic procedures related to any of the controlled acts within the chiropractic scope of practice'.
- Cervical Radiculopathy & Disc Herniation 101 (also included in Bundle #8)
- Cervical Radiculopathy & Disc Herniation 102 (also included in Bundle #13)
- Cervical Somatosensory Integration 101 (also included in Bundle #13)
- Diagnosis 101: Clinical Miscellaneous (also included in Bundle #14)
- LBP Diagnostics & Assessment 101 (also included in Bundle #12)
- Low Back Pain: Lancet Series & Recent Guidelines (also included in Bundle #13)
- Lumbar Disc Herniation 101: Centralization, Directional Preference & Physical Exam (also included in Bundle #7)
- Lumbar Disc Herniation 102 (also included in Bundle #14)
- Management of Lumbar Radiculopathy: Clinical Research (also included in Bundle #10)
- Neck Pain & Cervical SMT: Important Studies ( also included in Bundle #11)
- Neurological Differential Diagnosis 101 (Single Course & also included in Bundle #7)
- Spinal Manipulation & Stroke 101: Important Studies (also included in Bundle #8)
- Spinal Manipulation & Stroke 102: Research Updates (also included in Bundle #13)
- Sports Medicine 103: Foot & Ankle (also included in (also included in Bundle #8)
- Sports Medicine 104: Miscellaneous Conditions (also included in Bundle #9)
Notes About Certificates
DATES shown on certificates reflect the date you successfully completed the quiz and passed the course.
Alberta Chiropractors: ONLY the 8-hour Bundles are approved by the ACAC. Therefore, you MUST complete all 8 quizzes in each Bundle and submit the Final Certificate showing the Bundle title with a list of the 8 individual Courses within it.
IMPORTANT: The name, address & practitioner licence# on your certificate will be exactly as you set up your account information the first time you bought courses. If it is not complete or needs editing, please:
- LOG IN to the RRS Education main site.
- Choose 'MY ACCOUNT' under the E-LEARNING main menu tab at the top. Choose 'Profile' and then 'Edit' to make necessary changes.
If you experience difficulty please Contact Tech Support.